Here’s a step-by-step process to take control of your health.
Sparkle Courses are effective, insightful, inspiring, individualised, fresh and fun. The 4-week course helps you to experience affirmative health actions and come out the other side feeling better, if not awesomely, brilliantly yourself!
Course is being developed for full online delivery – Interested? Join our email list for notification.
Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do you want to lose a few centimeters around your waist?
2. Do you want to reclaim your inner zest and enthusiasm?
3. Do you want the vitality you had 10 years ago?
4. Do you want to experience new foods, herbs and drinks that are delicious AND have great health benefits?
5. Do you want the know-how to prevent chronic disease AND the motivation to implement it?
If you answered YES to any of these… then maybe it’s time you Sparkled!
Sparkle Wellness & Detox courses prepare you to safely cleanse and effectively create beneficial habits into your life. The first few weeks involve priority setting and preparation and supports to enter a “detox” weekend, safely and effectively, and the last week helps you to return to your new version of “normal” life, armed with knowledge on how to support yourself.
Sparkle provides a simple step-by-step method to you reclaim your brilliance. By following the course, you create greater vitality, clearer thinking, radiant skin, restful sleep, plus get help overcoming bad habits and implementing and learning the positive habits YOU want.
Wellness is about being full of energy, clear minded, comfortably yourself, enjoying the people in your life, finding wonder in the everyday and KNOWING what’s right for you.
Detox isn’t about deprivation and withdrawal. It’s about stepping into a delightful, rich and fascinating existence. Clearing out the dross and gunk is part of the process. Think about how satisfied do you feel when you sort out a cupboard or junk room, imagine doing that to your body and mind too!!
Detox is about bringing more lightness, order and spaciousness into your life.
15 years of investigation into wellness and detox in Australia and throughout the world has inspired Sparkle Wellness & Detox and created a simple and effective roll out of applicable tasks to implement into your life everyday.
SPARKLE FACE TO FACE COURSE SUMMARY 2013
You dedicate a month to focus on cleansing out the rubbish. The intensity of your cleanse will depend on your current situation and goals. You can stop your processed food intake, or prepare and undergo a juice fast, depending on your circumstance. Whatever you need to buff up.
2013 Summer Detox Course includes:
- Four, weekly, face-to-face group coaching sessions – lectures, demonstrations, workshops (8hrs total)
- Comprehensive Sparkle Detox workbook to guide you through the process
- Start up Sparkle Kit filled with goodies and samples to get you moving in the right direction – valued at over $110
- Delicious food tastings – food that helps you shine
- Partake in food and drink making demonstrations
- Regular emails with info-bites to keep you inspired and motivated
- Month long access to qualified and experienced Naturopath Sally Mathrick to overcome any hurdles you face
- An easy, proven, step-by-step process for attaining optimal health and wellness
- Recipes, shopping lists, weekly task lists that make the process simple and do-able
- Establish sustainable habits to get you shining for 2013 and be radiantly yourself for ever more!
- A realistic and wholistic approach and education on nutrition, hydration, lifestyle, herbal and other remedies to support your and your families true wellness
- Small groups, so lots of personal attention and great interaction!
On-line Courses will be available world wide in 2013! (how exciting!)
Sparkle course are written and facilitated by Australian Naturopath, Sally Mathrick. Sally has over a decade of professional health care experience and is constantly updating her knowledge. Sally is:
- A self-confessed “conference-o-holic”, avid writer and wholistic thinker.
- Director of Byron Integrative Medicine Conferences.
- Writer, media contributor and columnist in Wellbeing Australia and Australian Natural Health and other national and international magazines, and been a regular guest on ABC radio.
- Editor and contributor to the The Foundations of Naturopathic Medicine Textbook, an international collaboration of naturopathic practitioners from around the world.
- Currently contributing to the 4th edition of Herbs and Natural Supplement. An evidence based guide by Braun and Cohen
- Very passionate about you attaining your optimal health and wellness
To keep up to date, follow her on Twitter – @sound_medicine – or Facebook.