Maryborough, Central Victoria – Feb 22 – 25th
Join us from 2pm Friday until 11am Monday for a restorative and transformative, liquid cleansing retreat in the heritage Lochinver Country Homestead, in central Victoria, amongst the red river gums and platypuses.
TWO FOR ONE offer of $1100.
If you would like to see the retreat structure – get in touch
A nurturing retreat for you: Body, Mind & Spirit.
Nourish your Body:
- Rest your digestive system by drinking organic vegetable juices, wheat grass juice, mineral broths, fermented beverages and delicious herbal teas and accelerate your natural healing processes
- Deep cleansing sweats with state of the art, Sunlighten solocarbon, far infra red saunas
- Relax in a warm, ozone-filtered hydrotherapy spa
- Be nurtured by a caring body worker with 30 years experience – choose from Tibetan pulsing, Hawaiian flowing or remedial massage
- Gentle, restorative yoga asana and pranayama (breathing) with experienced yoga teacher
- Additional detox aids provided when needed from experience naturopath Sally Mathrick
- Take away lunch for heading into the world on Monday
- Follow a comprehensive preparation process and post-fast process – including a Sparkle Kit (valued at $110)
Clear your Mind:
- Noble silence each morning – a Buddhist tradition that reduces distractions and allows the mind to gently focus on the present moment and on the self
- Simple, effective, guided relaxation processes to calm and rest the mind
- Select your own emotional medicines from Australian bush flower essences
- Have the time and space to get perspective on your 2013
- Preparation and post cleanse instructions for clarity on how to successfully progress through your fasting process
Free your Spirit:
- Connect with a beautiful environment, tranquil river, ancient red gums
- Allow space and invite your truth to reveal itself
- Simple, non-religious meditation practices
- Learn an easy and quick process to continue a daily practice
- Raw food preparation demonstration
- Pranic healing lesson
- Tibetan rites lessons and hand out sheets
- Self-mud scrub by the river
- Library of nourishing books and videos to capture your imagination
- Free time for reading, sleeping, journaling, nature walks, sunbathing, intention setting, and simply being present
- Wholistic facials (additional cost)
- Enema kits (additional cost)
Support throughout from experienced naturopath Sally Mathrick and team, with decades of experience with fasting, detox and wholistic wellbeing.
This retreat is designed to provide you with all the tools to create any positive transformations you want to bring into your life and world.
BOOK ONLINE NOW:
The Full Retreat Cost of $1100 AMAZING two people for the price of one, for payments after Feb 1st, 2013
This retreat has limited numbers. If you need a payment plan, please pay a deposit to secure your place and contact us to arrange the details.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Pre-retreat instructions and supports (Sparkle E-guide, minerals supplement, dry skin brush, samples of teas, herbs)
- Three nights, twin share accommodation at Lochinver homestead amidst the ancient red river gums and tranquil country side
- Structure program of organic juices, broths, herbal teas, and detox supplements
- 1 hr massage from gifted massage therapist
- 6 yoga classes
- Instruction in Tibetan rites, simple meditation and breathing practices, skin brushing and self scrub, flower essence discussion, impromptu discussions with Sally Mathrick
- Raw food preparation class and other health food demonstrations
- Unlimited use of solo-carbon far infra red sauna and spa
- Your individual Australian Bush Flower essence to support your emotional wellbeing
- Take away lunch for Monday
- Post retreat instructions (provided prior to the retreat) to ensure you get the most from your fast.
Lochinver Farm is 2 hrs drive from Melbourne, 1 hr from Bendigo and 30 mins from Castlemaine. Map here.
If you need a ride to the Homestead, we will try to arrange car pooling, or a pick up from Castlemaine Train station.
Imagine yourself laying peacefully by a meandering river, lined with magnificent river gums, soaking up the sun, fresh air and calm, feeling centered and grounded from a balanced yoga session, a profound massage or deep restorative sleep or sauna, visualising a successful and joyous 2013.
I hope you can join us.